|Your Refreshment Details for the month
| 29 Mar, Wed|
| 28 Mar, Tue|
| 27 Mar, Mon|
| 24 Mar, Fri|
| 23 Mar, Thu|
| 22 Mar, Wed|
| 21 Mar, Tue|
| 20 Mar, Mon|
| 18 Mar, Sat|
| 17 Mar, Fri|
| 16 Mar, Thu|
| 15 Mar, Wed|
| 14 Mar, Tue|
| 13 Mar, Mon|
| 11 Mar, Sat|
| 10 Mar, Fri|
| 09 Mar, Thu|
| 07 Mar, Tue|
| 06 Mar, Mon|
| 04 Mar, Sat|
| 03 Mar, Fri|
| 02 Mar, Thu|
| 01 Mar, Wed|
- Work Reporting Revision
- Use of rTool (rTool Ticketing System) is compulsory.
- Make sure to create an appropriate ticket before starting any work.
- It's compulsory for everyone to maintain their daily work in the rTool.
- Minimum 8 Hrs working is required.
- Leaves Revision
- First leave of the month (CL, ML or SL) will be paid. There will be no sandwich rule for this PL.
- Apart from first CL (Paid) each CL, ML or SL taken will be applicable with Sandwich rule.
- Team members can take maximum three CL in a series and respectively for all other leaves type. The maximum allowed leave for each leave type is listed in the leave planning of rTool.
- Holiday listed in the office will be the final list from now. AuroMeera will proudly celebrate each and every holiday of every religion.
- Official time
- Official time of AuroMeera will be from 05:30 AM to 05:30 AM(Monday to Friday), 2nd and 4th Saturday (05:30 AM to 05:30 AM).
- 60 supplemental minutes per month will be given to each. (Maximum 20 minutes of delay at a time and that too will be 3 times a month).
- If anyone wants to sit after 05:30 AM in office then need to give explanation to Mr. Ashutosh or Mr. Vikrant.
- Electricity & Internet Failure will not change any type of timing.
- Avoid personal call, whatsapp, facebook and internal communication(apart from work) in office timing until unless it's urgent. We don't want any type of distraction from work.
- For onsite and The person who is working half of the day timing will be different. We will discuss that personally.